Techtra RS Data Extension for SharePoint is an efficient tool that securely extends SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services capabilities to SharePoint giving you the ability to produce quickly and easily reports from the data stored in SharePoint as documents libraries, event calendars, surveys, tasks, discussions, etc.
The emphasis is on providing a tool with user friendly, easy interaction and enhanced functionality that goes beyond Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint Technologies. It is a completely integrated solution into Business Intelligence Development Studio (Visual Studio) allowing you to create simple or advanced reports in the same way as you would with the data from a SQL Server database.
- Use of the SQL language
- Ability to use SQL function such as SUM, COUNT, AVG, etc.
- Support joint lists and displays
- Support for Alias lists and displays
- Support and display lists of sub-sites
- Specifying SharePoint list
- Retrieving data from a SharePoint lists and views
- Merging lists from multiple lists and views
- Expanding multiple Values
- Support for rowLimit attribute for returning the first items from a list
- Support for relativeSiteUrl attribute for the list element
- Possibility to specify a sort order for the "Distinct" operation
- Filtering list data using views
- Error checking and meaningful errors returned
Techtra RS Data Extension for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.