CallRex Call Recording is an enterprise-ready call recording solution for Microsoft Lync unified communications solutions. Leveraging the rich history of CallRex software expertise and unique Lync features, CallRex Call Recording offers companies a flexible, yet affordable, call recording and live monitoring software solution.
CallRex Call Recording for Lync features:
- Multiple integration options: passive server-side recording, passive client-side recording, active Lync conference-based recording
- Support for native Microsoft RTAudio codec
- Supports industry-leading UC vendors and mixed-switch environments including Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, Avaya, and others
- Search, archiving, and flagging capabilities
- Centralized storage and administration
CallRex Call Recording software records and monitors all types of VoIP calls. A premiere UC and IP telephony recording solution, CallRex software is ideal for business, education and government. Organizations of all types record calls for quality, training, employee productivity, regulatory compliance, and security. CallRex software provides:
- Automatic full-time, triggered, or on-demand call recording
- Real-time silent monitoring
- Fast search and playback of recorded VoIP calls
- Individual and group access rights
Designed for businesses of all sizes:
- All software – no proprietary hardware or complex installation
- Scalable and supports multi-site deployments
- Managed as a single system from any location
The CallRex suite also includes:
- CallRex Quality Management Suite – contact center optimization software.
- CallRex Computer Recording – desktop computer recording and monitoring.
- CallRex Agent Evaluation – call scoring and agent coaching for call centers.
- CallRex Workforce Management – forecasting, scheduling, and adherence monitoring.
VoIP Call Recording for Microsoft Office Communications Server has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.