The Windows Azure Monitoring Management Pack enables you to monitor the availability and performance of applications that are running on Windows Azure.
After configuration, the Windows Azure Monitoring Management Pack offers the following functionality:
- Discovers Windows Azure applications.
- Provides status of each role instance.
- Collects and monitors performance information.
- Collects and monitors Windows events.
- Collects and monitors the .NET Framework trace messages from each role instance.
- Grooms performance, event, and the .NET Framework trace data from Windows Azure storage account.
- Changes the number of role instances via a task.
Available in: English
System Center Monitoring Pack for Windows Azure Applications has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.