xSign DocuSign Integration harnesses Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, DocuSign, and Microsoft SharePoint into a powerful solution that helps companies by automating key steps of the document-generation and document-signing processes.
xSign is a plug-in that unites Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and DocuSign into an efficient deal-closing system.
xSign DocuSign Integration harnesses Microsoft Dynamics CRM Benefits:
• Get contracts and other important documents delivered and signed more quickly
• Store, retrieve, configure, and send important documents from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Track each stage of the signing process
xSign DocuSign Integration allows you to:
• Configure DocuSign envelopes from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Create custom Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities to initiate document generation and DocuSign functionality, as well as store documents via SharePoint.
• Choose recipients and their roles in the signing process.
• Select signature locations within the documents.
• Automatically access document templates stored in SharePoint and send them directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Populate fields in document templates with data stored in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM database.
• Store signed and unsigned contracts and other documents automatically in SharePoint.
• Track every step of the signature gathering process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
xSign DocuSign Integration Requirements:
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011: on-premises or partner-hosted deployment
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Microsoft Office Word 2010
• DocuSign Enterprise account
xSign Docusign Integration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.