Manage your entire vendor and procurement process with VRM powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Discover the power of VRM ...
• Vendor information and supporting documents
• Tender process management
• Contract repository and expiry notifications
• Actual vs. budget on projects and contracts
• Vendor performance ratings and trend analysis
• Automatic notification of BBBEE & Tax Certificate
• Auditor-ready reports and dashboards on key
...to enable you to better manage your supply
1.Vendor approvals & auditing
2. Banking Details management
3. Tender workflow
4. Contract management
5. Commodity tracking
6. BBBEE analysis & reporting
An online demonstration is available upon request.
Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.