Neocase CRM - Connecting your sales, marketing, customer service and support teams to data helps them add value to every customer relationship—and in turn, is critical to long-term success. That’s why it’s vital to give them the tools that put the “customer” back into customer relationship management (CRM). With the Neocase Customer Relationship Management solution, you get a complete 360-degree customer view that enables your employees to work better, smarter, and with greater focus on the customer. Create a centralized repository of customer data that sits alongside Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Outlook—the applications your employees use every day. The simple, intuitive role-based interface in Neocase CRM encourages wide end-user adoption and requires minimal training. Plus, permission-based dashboards allow users to fulfill customer requests efficiently and quickly. By encapsulating all the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 Sales and Marketing with Neocase Customer Service, Neocase CRM enables employees to make sales decisions, market products, solve customer issues and cater to all aspects of the customer relationship experience.
Neocase adds significant value to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
• Self Service Portal: Give customers instant access to the knowledge base, enabling them to find answers prior to case creation.
• Collaborative Case Management: Create a collaborative case resolution process that allows for increased productivity inside and outside the organization.
• Advanced Service Level Agreement and Contract Management: Prioritize your service issues based on active support contracts and customer-specific context.
• Searchable Knowledge Management Tool: Organize, publish, and manage case knowledge with a structured, multi-media article database.
• Customizable Partner Center: Connect partners to the customer service and support process for better, faster case resolution.
• Manager and Agent Dashboards: View all case progression and performance in real-time.
Leclient CRM est une exellente application dynamique et complete
Avis publié par :RMSUSER
Avis publié le :01/05/2011
Afficher tous les 1 avis
Envoyer un avis
Les points de vue et opinions exprimés et publiés ici ne sont pas ceux de Microsoft.