Credit Application System (CAS)
Typ služby:Poradenstvo, profesionálne služby
Obchodná požiadavka:Predajný kanál, správa potenciálnych zákazníkov, Intranetové lokality, extranetové lokality, portály, Riadenie obchodných procesov
Pracuje s:Microsoft SQL Server, 64-bitová verzia, Webové riešenia – návrh a vývoj webových lokalít, Webové riešenia – vlastné systémy elektronického obchodovania,... (viac)
Priemyselné zameranie:Finančné služby
The main goals and expectations, solved by CAS can be summarized as follows:
- Creation of the basic conditions for the optimized development
- Implementation of changes in the process management
- Definition of new sales products
- More rapid and efficient process
- Management and monitoring of the process via situation diagrams (workflow)
- Reducing the number of manual inputs via creation of a communication channels between SMECAS and the third parties (vision: the client shall supply any data only once; in case that the bank is able to gather this data from its internal or external systems, it shall not request it from client repeatedly, and thus it will reduce the client´s as well as its own workload by eliminating redundant paperwork).
- Fine tuning of the database and data sources, identification of financial and process data for statistics, reporting, BAM (business activity monitoring) etc.
- Ability to guarantee the sales processing period according to defined SLA
CAS application is designed by the so-called „component model“, which made it possible to consider the respective components as separate, independents parts. All components were separated with defined interfaces (process, data, roles, screens). Respective parameters and relationships were defined on the declarative basis with aim to minimize the eventual „hard coding“ in case of process and configuration changes.
CAS is a tool which is significantly supporting the selling of the credit products. The bank gained the possibility to guarantee the periods for the credit approvals. In case of inadequate service levels, the application notifies the managers who are able to easily distribute the workload to other analytic centers. As the application design allows extracting all accessible data from internal or external systems, the relationship managers gained the possibility to use the time spent with the client more effectively and to concentrate on his or her requirements.
With the implementation of the application for the sale of credit products, the time necessary for the credit approval has been significantly reduced. Compared to the original state when the manual or semimanual approval process took two and more weeks, it is a multiple acceleration. Making the approval process more efficient, i.e. significantly simpler, led to higher satisfaction among clients as well as to important increase of the sales of credit products.
Pre Credit Application System (CAS) ešte žiadny zákazník nenapísal recenziu.
Pohľady a názory uvedené na tejto lokalite nie sú pohľadmi a názormi spoločnosti Microsoft.